Sunday, October 22, 2006

Welcome to my mind.

First things first. My name "Original Fire" came well before Audioslave's new album of the same name. My name came from a poem I wrote almost a year ago. I feel the need to clear this up because I keep having people thinking i'm a super-duper Audioslave fan or something. Sure not. Not that I hate Audioslave, I like the music, but i'm not to the degree of adopting them as my moniker.

A little about me, well my house = a zoo. We have 1 dalmation/border collie named Bella, 1 pomeranian named Mini, 1 kitten named Grayson, 1 mouse named Zoe and one goldfish named Mark Twain. And I want to get a rat. Call me crazy, but I love animals. I have a boyfriend of almost 4 years named Rick who is wonderful and I love very much. My nieces are a very important part of my life as well. I have 4. Desiree (Dezzy) 14, Kayla 13 and Katelynn 12. I also have a 6 year old nephew named Austin. I live in a house trailer with my Mom (not as bad as it sounds, we're more room-mates than the "You live with your MOM?!?!?!" appalled reaction most people have). I joke that all I need is a tube top, lots of hairspray, a cigarette and a bathtub on the front lawn to complete the trailer trash motif. ;)

What I hope to accomplish by writing here is really just and outlet for expression. I feel as though i've lost myself in some ways and I want to rekindle my creativity. I will be writing about my life and what I see and feel. Also, I hope to post some of my own creative writing, poetry, short stories and the like.

I've been struggling with writing this first post for weeks now and have been told that the first is the hardest and just to get it over with then the next one will be easier. So until then...

Love on ya.


P.S. Please tell me if this color blue font is hard to read. Thanks.





2 Comments:

Blogger i am the diva said...

blue is fine! good luck. i'll check in on ya every once in a while!!

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blue is easy to read. thx for including me in your head.looking forward to the future entries. love you from blueeyes

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home