Friday, October 27, 2006

Fountain of Youth.

The eldest 2 of my 3 nieces are coming over for the weekend. Kayla and Dezzy have two of the coolest little goofy and quirky personalities of anyone I know. I love them to bits. So this weekend is my fountain of youth. I am reverting to 13 years old for the next 2 days. It's gonna be a blast. Crazy make-up, movies, munchies and girl talk.

I never had much of a social life as an adolescent, so I think I may be trying a do-over in some ways. Reliving my teens through my nieces who are cooler now than I ever was. ;)
It's very neat because I can be as weird and crazy as I want and they still love me and I don't have to be worried about them telling all the other cool kids at school or whatever that i'm a dork cuz come Monday i'm a grown-up again and none of that shit matters. Ha ha ha.

Much frun will be had by all, hope your weekend is good too.

Love on ya.

9 Comments:

Blogger i am the diva said...

i wish you'd write something so i'd have something to read..... :(

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear diva, that is very unkind of you... are those the same lips you use to kiss your gramma with?from blueeyes4

8:12 PM  
Blogger i am the diva said...

hm, yes. i guess so... if i ever kissed my grandma...which a don't. :(

I just want Brandy to write more!!!

PLUS - i'm the kindest person in the biz. :P

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason
appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of.

I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they just
don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Feel free to visit my web site: Marketta Goepel

12:04 PM  
Blogger shaimaa sami said...



شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة رش مبيدات بالجبيل

شركة مكافحة الحمام بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة صراصير بالجبيل
شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالجبيل

2:55 AM  
Blogger menna said...

تاتش
رقم معلم تركيب انترلوك بدبى
انترلوك رخيص في الامارات
تركيب طابوق دبى

1:09 PM  
Blogger الفارس كلين said...



شركه تنظيف منازل بالدمام

شركه تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركه تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام

شركه مكافحه حشرات بالدمام

شركه تنظيف كنب وسجاد بالخرج
شركه تنظيف منازل بالقطيف
شركه تنظيف خزانات بالقطيف
شركه مكافحه حشرات بالقطيف
شركه مكافحه حشرات براس تنوره
شركه تنظيف مكيفات براس تنوره





11:19 AM  
Blogger menna said...

القمة
شركة تنظيف مطابخ وإزالة الدهون في الفجيرة
شركة تنظيف فلل فى الفجيرة
شركة تنظيف فى الفجيرة
شركة تلميع وجلى رخام فى الفجيرة
شركة مكافحة حشرات الفجيرة
شركة مكافحة الرمة الفجيرة
شركة مكافحة الفئران الفجيرة
شركة مكافحة الصراصير الفجيرة

2:40 PM  
Blogger menna said...

شركة تعقيم في العين
شركات تعقيم المنازل في العين

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home